Update on Summer Internship

Well, when I got up this morning I did not what to expect when I was on my interview. I was very nervous and all I could do was pray.  I am happy to say, that I will be doing my internship at Child Abuse Prevention Center. When I first visited the cite, I knew I wanted to do my internship there at CAPC. This agency gives parents the tools to take care of their children, to lessen the risk of abuse toward children. I was told by my interviewer that they make home visits and have meetings. I will be given the opportunity to work with social workers and be assigned a family. I am really excited and I thanks God for this opportunity I will have over the summer.

The website is Child Abuse Prevention Center

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection

Journal Entry #21 My fear...