Thank You Abba

I just want to give thanks to God this morning. I am almost finish with my third year in college. I am amazed that I am still in school and I am just happy. God has provided for me to stay in college and farther my education in social work. Being in college is not the easiest thing, there is a lot of school work. So much has happen this semester in college; I found out a lot about myself and building new friendships with people. I learned that life is unpredictable, learned that it is okay to be open, learned about God's grace and sovereignty. My GPA is standing at 3.35, I praise God for that and thank Him for helping me. He has and continues to comfort me and give me strength while in school.

Comments

God is good! Glad to read that all is well with you and that you are finding Him faithful.
Meredith Ivy said…
That is wonderful, Asia!

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...