Happy 22nd Birthday to ME!!!!

Yay....its official I am 22 years old today. I can't believe this day is here and I get so excited when it's my birthday. I was thinking of all the awards and gifts I have gotten since I was a young girl. I am so thankful that I am here and thankful for everything I have in this life. Though I got gifts on my birthday, I have to say the greatest give I have ever received was the "Gift of Salvation." I thank Abba for saving me, in Him I am free and redeemed. I thank Abba for His Son scarf ice of the Cross, I have life in Him. Because of Christ sacrifice I am now justified by faith, have peace with God, have access to the Father and I can stand before God in grace (Romans 5).
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God; Not of works, lest any man should boast.
--Ephesians 2:8, 9

And what kind of habitation pleases God? What must our natures be like before he can feel at home within us? He asks nothing but a pure heart and a single mind. He asks no rich paneling, no rugs from the Orient, no art treasures from afar. He desires but sincerity, transparency, humility, and love. He will see to the rest.

A. W. Tozer

Comments

Happy Birthday, Asia!
Haughstuff said…
Happy birthday!!
Asia said…
Thanks a lot.
Meredith Ivy said…
Happy 22nd Birthday Asia! I hope you have a great day! I am reading a book by A.W. Tozer right now too-- "The Pursuit of God".
Asia said…
Thanks Meredith, my birthday was great, love it and just hang out with my family....Hope your enjoying the book my A.W. Tozer

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...