My Summer Internship Experience

Interning at Child Abuse Prevention Center has been a great experience. I am learning so much and realize even more how much I want to reach out to children. To be able to teach them about Christ and show them the love of Christ.  There are so many people of all ages in this world that are hurting and it saddens my heart. There is so much going on in the lives of people, that just hearing their stories will bring tears to your eyes. I want to be able to reach out to people and point them to Christ. I just want to encourage the believer's to pray for people who are struggling, in pain, and/or been abused in anyway. Everyday, someone is going through a tough situation, and they need encouragement and help. Pray that we as God's children will point people to Christ. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection

Malawi Mission Trip 2016