Today is the Day.....

In which I got my tools and resources to start my Avon my business. Yes, I am a Avon Independent Sales Representative. I am so excited to take this title and grow my business. I really want to get out of my shell and share Avon products that I use myself. I finish my online training yesterday and I must say it was A LOT but at the same time easy. I have so many ideas on how to grow my business, for example talking to people about the products, asking people online if they want to receive weekly brochures from Avon, ads on penny saver, ads on craigslist, fundraising, etc. Praying over this business.

If anyone want to be put on my email list, in which I will email weekly brochures, visit My Avon Site and check out the great products and buy what interest you.

Comments

Alicia said…
Wow, good for you!!!!

And I love your new look!
Melanie said…
Congrats!!! That is so exciting! I wish you much luck as you start your new business! May God richly bless you!

Melanie
~ melscoffeebreak.blogspot.com ~

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection

Journal Entry #21 My fear...