My 180 days Bible Reading Plan

I have decided that along with reading and blogging about True Woman Movement book, I will begin a 180 day Bible reading plan. Here is an overview of how the reading will go. There is 180 passages from the 66 books of the Bible, I will get the underlying story of the Bible. I just want to be consistent in reading the Word because sometimes I can get off track. I am excited about this and I can't wait to see what I will learn in the Word of God. To see God's work in the Bible, will be an awesome experience. I also have decided that every week I will post what I have been learning in the Word. Praying that I will be consistent and continue to learn as I read the Bible.

Comments

Erica said…
Good stuff! I may try this. I gotta get my reading in..and I need a plan.

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection