True Woman Movement- Chapter Six

When fear takes over, it can control our lives. I know for me when fear takes over I feel my heart beating faster, can't sleep and my body starts shaking. As I said before in my other post, I express my fears of the future and the unknown. If we decide to let fear control our lives, we start not believing and trusting in God and His promises. We quickly forget about the God we serve and who He is.

Bible Verses:
Isaiah 26:4 (New King James Version)
4 Trust in the LORD forever,
For in YAH, the LORD, is everlasting strength.

1 Peter 5:7 (New King James Version)
7 casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.

Psalm 9:10 (New King James Version)
10 And those who know Your name will put their trust in You;
For You, LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You.

Nahum 1:7 (New King James Version)
7 The LORD is good,
A stronghold in the day of trouble;
And He knows those who trust in Him.

Isaiah 26:3 (New King James Version)
3 You will keep him in perfect peace,
Whose mind is stayed on You,
Because he trusts in You.

Isaiah 12:2
2 Behold, God is my salvation,
I will trust and not be afraid;
‘ For YAH, the LORD, is my strength and song;
He also has become my salvation.’”


Quotes:

I had feelings of fear about the future...The devil kept on whispering, "It's all right now, but what about afterward? You are going to be very lonely"....And I turned to my God in a kind of desperation and said "Lord, what can I do? How can I go on to the end?" And He said, "None of them that trust in Me shall be desolate." That word has been with me ever since.


Amy Carmichael


Where does your security lie? Is God your refuge, your hiding place, your stronghold, your shepherd, your counselor, your friend, your redeemer, your saviour, your guide? If He is, you don't need to search any further for security.


Elisabeth Elliot

Comments

Anonymous said…
thank u sister for sharing this, really blesses my heart :)

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection