Day 13- This Week

On Sunday, I went to church and it was great. Pastor talked about the importance of living in community. I think this is something I need to be aware of. I am so use to being by myself but I need to be around more believers in the Faith

 On Monday, I thought I was going to have a panic attack as I looked at all the worked that had to be done for my social work class. Mondays class was my Social Work Seminar class, and I have to say I am so nervous. I am a little nervous about teaching a three hour class but the positive side is that I am going to be in class with my peers that I have been with since I was a freshmen.

On Tuesday, I got up early for my second day at internship. I went on a couple of home visits and they were great. I love being around children and seeing them develop and learn. I came back to my dorm and got ready for my next class. My professor did not show up, so me and the whole class decided to leave.

I look forward to tomorrow. I am not sure we will have class since it is suppose to snow badly. But, I hope everyone will have a great week!!!

Comments

Feliz4life said…
Prayin for you!
Alicia said…
Yes..very important to be in fellowship. We need encouragement from other believers!

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Malawi Mission Trip 2016

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection