Day 6- Your day

I think my  day would have to be in the year 2007 on my 19 birthday and high school graduation. I thought it was awesome to have graduated on my birthday with my family watching me. That was a day I have always looked forward too. I just wanted to get out of high school because I never had any good experiences in high school with my peers. I wanted to move forward to another journey in college. I am so happy that I got to be with family and friends on "my day." I was on a boat on the Hudson River, the weather was great (which usually in NY it always rain on my birthday), went to a Japanese restaurant and just had the greatest time of my life. 






Comments

Maria Sondule said…
Hey, I came across your blog and I really enjoy it!
You have a flair for writing. It stinks that you didn't have much fun in high school but at least it made it easier to say goodbye :P
BBM said…
high school is sometimes so overrated. but im so glad that i came across ure blog! very powerful insight. keep it coming!

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection

Malawi Mission Trip 2016