Day 7- Your Best Friend

I would say that my best friend would be my roommate Heather. We both meet our freshman year as we were moving into our college dorm. Over the years we became really great friends. Heather,  is someone I can trust and usually I do not trust anyone. She is person that is honest, reliable, funny,trusting, creative, and a  sister in Christ. She has been an encouragement about issues that most people don't know about. As this is our last year in college, I will miss her very much. I have never meet someone like her and I thank God for her.



Comments

Feliz4life said…
Good friends are hard to find....such a blessing!

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection

Malawi Mission Trip 2016