Day 8- A moment

The first thing I think of as "a moment" is when I found out my brother was having a baby. I was so excited and could not wait to tell everyone I would be an auntie. As some might know from previous post, that my niece was born at 1pd and 5 ounces. I was so excited to know she was here but at the same time sad as I saw her in the incubator. I would pray and pray and ask God to let my niece Jesalin get strong and healthy. In the summer 2010, she was able to come home and I did not want to put her down. Now my niece is healthy and growing into a big girl. She is so funny, she loves to laugh when someone plays airplane with her, loves making funny faces and she has the most beautiful green eyes. My niece will be one year old next month and I can't wait.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection