My Journals

I started my first journal in the year 2008, in which I would write all my prayers to Abba. I really do enjoy writing my prayers and the things that God is teaching me. I love that I am able to look back at what God is doing, the issues that I was going through, the highs and lows of life. I just wanted to write this post because I am on my sixth journal. I feel the empty pages remind me of how I can't see how the road ahead will be. I use to be afraid of not knowing everything and I can't lie I hate surprises, but like those empty pages I am going to trust God even if I don't know what will happen next.

I encourage others to trust in the Creator of the Universe who hold all things together.



Picture of My Journals


My sixth Journal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection

Malawi Mission Trip 2016