Day 20- This Month

A lot has happen this month. First I celebrated with friends and family, my niece 1st birthday. I was so happy to see her because when I am away at college I hardly see her. I miss her a lot when I'm at college. I am a Starbucks lover and have been to Starbucks a couple of times. I love Chai rather it's hot or cold. I have been to internship and I am loving it. There are times I am so busy but I am learning a lot and I know I want to work with low income families. In my social work seminar class, I am have been working on my social work portfolio. Soon I will post in My Social Work Blog, my goals for my social work practice. I am really excited about the portfolio and I can't wait to finish it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...