Day 21- Another moment


Winter of 2011
 Another moment will have to be when I got saved at the age of 12. I had seen that God had answered my prayers of salvation.When I was eight years old, I started to pray that God would I become a Christian and that I would move to New York. I wanted to move to New York because I wanted to be near my grandmother. I  loved being around her and I just loved NY. I did not realized a view years later that God answered my prayers as a little girl. I find God amazing, that He hears our prayer and direct out steps. I am happy I live in New York, because I have made so many friends and I am learning so much. I also really enjoyed the city and trains.

Comments

Annie said…
I love New York, too. There is only one thing that I hate about it - cockroasches. Before visiting NY I had never, NEVER in my life seen something so disgusting. I saw them in the metro stations and on the streets and ... I still see them in the worse nightmares. This is also the reason why I am not living in the New York right now. The biggest one!

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection

Malawi Mission Trip 2016