Day 25- A first

I guess I will talk about the first time I was in photography class. I was so excited and looked forward to what I could learn about photography. It was my first time learning how to develop film and the styles of photography. I loved learning about the shutter speed and understanding exposure. The focus of my high school photography class was using a manual camera of black and white film. I think this class cause me to fall in love with black and white photos.

Some of my pictures:





Comments

Alicia said…
Wow! Those are great!! I love that last one! The red just pops!!!

Great job!!
aliciamarie911 said…
I love those pictures! Great job! The leaves are so beautiful! I just stumbled upon your blog. I'm your newest follower. :)

http://aliciamarie911.blogspot.com/
kitten said…
Your photographs are LOVELY! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection

Malawi Mission Trip 2016