Day 28- Something that you miss

I miss NAPS. I am so busy during the week that I just want to sleep. I have my social work classes that are three hours of presentation. I have to wake up 5am in the morning to catch my bus to internship. My internship is from 7:30 to 3:30 and I am very tried once I get home. Once internship is over, I have another social work class that is three hours and I don't get out until 9pm. I usually have homework and being tried from class, I don't want to do my work. I wish that I could have more "nap time." I wish I was a kindergartner that slept in school. I miss my nap time.

Comments

aliciamarie911 said…
Nap times are pretty great! They are few and far between for me these days.
Marilyn said…
Love your blog.. I miss NAPS too!! lol--I hardly ever know what to do when I DO eventually get nap time as it rarely ever occurs.. ;)) *Love your photography* - I'm Marilyn from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com - officially following you.. Hope you can stop by sometime.. TY
MaR said…
who doesn't in our days?!
i kinda slept in the metro yesterdays.. tiredness!
chaka said…
lol oh to be an adult!!! lol
you betta sleep on that bus ride gurl. :)
Please Join me at Positive Thoughts and see the POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING within you. God bless you.
Hi Asia,
Good to visit this beautiful and informative blog. I am happy that I found this blog. Good to be here. I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award & I am passing it on to you. Visit me at http://arielscurrentaffairs.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-was-awarded-versatile-blogger-award.html to collect the award. Congrats!! For more info: Keep in touch; or drop a line at pvariel At Gmail Dot Com

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection