The Run Down!

Wow, I can't it's been awhile since I wrote on my blog. College has kept me so busy, I did not have the time to post anything. I have one week left of school and then it's summer vacation for me. Well, not really a vacation, but I will be away starting May 31 going to a summer camp called Aliquippa Impact. I am really excited about working there and can't wait to blog about my experience at the end of the summer camp.

This summer I am going to limit myself from blogging and Facebook. I just really want to focus on my relationship with God and building my business. I will from time to time try to post something but being away in PA, I will not have much access to a computer.

But, I am still in college and I will try my best to post on my blog and everyone else blog too. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection