Help Support...

Hello everyone, I hope that everyone is having a great summer. I am excited that it is getting closer to my summer internship at Aliquippa Impact in PA. When I first started my research on this program, I was drawn to their mission to empower children and families they serve. I now as a social worker, it my duty to empower individuals in the community in which they reside. Here is the link about their HistoryI find it amazing that this organization is doing God's work in helping individuals.  I am so happy that for the summer I will be interning at Aliquippa Impact. I know that I will grow as a person and a Christan. I pray that this experience will mold me into young woman that strives to help people. I want to live a life that empowers, and strengthen individuals. I ask that my readers would keep me in their prayers. I will be working with the youth in the community, their will be a street presence in communicating with the residents. I also realize that I would need money to help with my stay in PA because Aliquippa Impact is a internship. The money would help with food, housing and travel cost. If you feel lead to give money please give at my Palpal account, you can type in my email address, which is abraggs@optonline.net.

Thanks, again I am super excited about my new adventure which will begin on June 6 2011. Please again keep me in your prayers.

Comments

Jammer said…
awesome. I want to do more to help my community too.
Nora said…
Wow! What can I say?Truely a nice article and thanks for your great work. By the way,welcome to our websites. You most definitely have made this article into something special. At the same time,Welcome to look at my website ghd uk and hope we can become good friends, and exchange and to help each other! Thanks.Best Ghd Hair Straightener
What's more, you can visit Ghd Australia to browse New Hair Straighteners
You may also like Ghd Australia and Ghd Hair Straightener
Mrs. Pancakes said…
hope your internships is coming along well!
Ruth said…
Asia, praying that God will provide for your stay in PA.
james moylan said…
I have a web site where I give advise on penny stocks and stocks under five dollars. I have many years of experience with these type of stocks. If their is anyone that is interested in these type of stocks you can check out my web site by just clicking my name. I would like to take a moment to talk about low price stocks not classic penny stocks or stocks under one dollar the term most people most often think of when the word penny stock is used. The single most important thing that investors must realize about low price stocks or stocks under five dollars is this’ their are companies of really decent quality trading under five dollars’ but for every one company trading under five dollars that is of decent quality their are maybe ten of poor quality. So the really big difference between those investors that are tremendously successfull when it comes to investing in low price stocks and those investors that lose enormous amounts of money investing in stocks under five dollars’ is having a great deal of knowledge and experience when it comes to low price stocks’ or having a total lack of knowledge and experience when it comes to low price stocks. Finding quality stocks under five dollars requires a lot more research than finding a decent stock above ten dollars.
Really nice blog Asia you are doing a wonderful job maintaining this blog as well as shaping your career.Keep up the good work!
Pramod Negi said…
Great blog really enjoyed reading it. Have bookmarked you and will check back regular. Please feel free to take a look at my blog...
Cheap Flights to Wellington
Flights to Wellington
Wellington Flights
Steve Finnell said…
you are invited to follow my blog
Bianchii said…
Really nice blog, interesting posts !
It would be nice if you'll visit my blog sometimes :)
http://bianchii.blogspot.com

Have a nice day :)
Pramod Negi said…
I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
Wonderful post, really great tips and advice. I was interested by your comment,
cheap flights to jakarta
flights to jakarta
jakarta flights

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection