Spring Semester


I can't believe that the Spring semester is over. It went so fast I can't believe it is May already. Since the month of January I have been busy with school work and internship. I am so happy to say now, that I have one more semester until I graduate in December. I am excited about that, and I can't wait to experience grad school as a social worker. I am so bless to have made it this far, knowing all the struggles that came and went. I am so excited about the next chapter in my life but right now I feel very tried with all the school work I had to do. I need a break and need to focus on other things. I don't want to be idle this summer but in every way use everyday to glorify my Father. 


I am doing a summer internship at Aliquippa Impact in PA. I know that this will be a great experience for me. I know that I will grow in my walk with Christ, grow personally and be challenge. As a social worker, I want to work with children and families. I want to get all the experience I can get before I graduate. I just ask every one to keep my in prayer. 

Just for this summer, I am taking a break from my blog. I can't wait to tell everyone what I went through. 

Comments

I know these years pass and at the end we have a degree in our hands and memories to ponder on.Really nice article.Good work!

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection

Journal Entry #21 My fear...