Grad School is what is on my MIND

Less then two weeks I will be entering my last semester in college. How I feel? I am excited, nervous, and again EXCITED! I can't believe how fast school went and I mean it went fast. There were good and bad days. Times I did not know if I would be able to come by but the God provided. I am happy about the finish line of being a social work grad. I will be the first in my family to graduate and get a bachelors. Soon I will be applying to grad school, like next month since some of the applications are due in the Fall and early Spring.  I am super excited and nervous. I know that I should not be nervous because my GPA is great! Grad school is for one year and I am going for it. I am not going to wait. I have chosen four schools that have really interest me. I know that I want to be a clinical social worker, working with children and families.

Keep in your prayers as I will have to make many decisions on what to do next.

Comments

Alicia said…
What a great achievement! I'm sure your family is very proud of you!! I'll be praying for God's wisdom!
Deidre said…
Good luck! I am sure you'll do great on your application.

There are always big decisions to be made, but for most part - there aren't really any "wrong" decisions...so that's kind of something?
May said…
Thanks for linking up at Monday mingle hop, following back and i look forward being part of your blog.
May said…
Thanks for linking up at Monday mingle hop, following back.
May said…
Thanks for linking up at Monday Mingle hop, following back and i look forward being part of your blog. All the same i wish you all the best.
Grad school - good luck! Thanks for following me. I'm your newest follower, now!

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection