Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award!

I want to thank  Ariel at Ariels Current Affairs for presenting me with the Versatile Blogger Award!



The Rules of this Award
  • Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
  • Tell us seven things about yourself
  • Award fifteen recently discovered new bloggers
  • Contact these bloggers and let them know they’ve received their award
Seven Things About Myself


1) I am a daughter, sister and an auntie
2) I LOVE photography, especially black and white photos
3) I will soon have my Bachelors in Social Work this coming Fall 2011
4) I love animals, I would love to have at least 3 dogs once I get my own place 
5)I use to play the piano, clarinet, and now I want to learn to play the guitar 
6) I want to one day go somewhere in South America and Paris
7) One thing I don't like is Math. I hated to be in math class and take test

6 comments:

Irene Cortez said...

Hi Asia! Thank you soo much for giving me this award. I feel so honored and even more inspired now to write. It is my pleasure that you are enjoying my poetry. :-)

Take care and God bless! :-)

Irene

Kathi said...

Congratulations, Asia, upon receiving this award. Thank you for passing it on to me too. Have a blessed day. Thank you for stopping by my blog too. Kathi

Alida said...

Hi Asia! Thank you so much for the award...I am honored.

Alicia said...

Wow! Thank you so much for thinking of me!!!!! What a sweetie!!!

And I loved reading the 7 things about you! That's great that you know how to play those instruments!! You will be able to catch on to the guitar quickly!

Maia Bee's said...

Thanks, Asia!! I'm honored!! :)
I would love to do a giveaway on your blog! Email me and we can talk about it! andrea(dot)zimlicki(at)gmail(dot)com

Karen said...

Thank you so much Asia! I realize this is way overdue! I'm enjoying much more time this summer and came upon your comment on my blog. Bless you in all your endeavors!