Who Are You When No One Is Looking?

I was asked this question over the summer during a summer devotion in the morning. When your by alone and no one is watching "What do you do?" Does your character change because your in front of people? The God of the universe knows all things. He knows our thoughts and how we really feel. There is nothing that God can't see or know. When your alone or when no one looking, are you pleasing God? Everything we do; our thoughts, actions, what we watch, listen too, we should strive to live a life that is pleasing to God.

Mark 4:22
For there is nothing hidden which will not be revealed, nor has anything been kept secret but that it should come to light.

Hebrews 4:13
And no creature is hidden from his sight, but all are naked and exposed to the eyes of him to whom we must give account.

Comments

Maia Bee's said…
This is a wonderful question! More people should ponder and pray on it.
Ruthie Hart said…
Thank you for this today Asia!
Jocelyn said…
Found your blog from 20sb and wanted to leave a comment!

When I hear Blake Shelton's song "Who are you when I'm not looking" it always makes me think of who I am when no one is looking and reminds me of what you posted about exactly!! I pray I'm the same person all the time, and the person that God is molding me to be!

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection