Back At College

Yay I am happy to be back at college. I moved in yesterday and I am excited because this will be the last semester. Classes start on Wednesday and I can't wait to see how the classes will be. I am praying that I will do well in all my studies. I have A LOT of free time and I need to make sure I am on top of everything and not be lazy. I think I will spend most of my time in the library doing homework to make sure I am not distracted and fall asleep on my bed. Three of my classes are social work subjects and one is a leadership and development class. Sometimes social work classes can be intense but I hope I will still have fun learning. Another thing I will be starting, is my Grad School applications to receive my Masters. I know I will not be entering Grad School until the Summer of 2012 but I am already excited about a new direction in my life. I also started work in the cafe and it was great. My colleagues were awesome and very helpful. I think this job will be great and help me save money for a car.


 Check Out My Room:

Comments

Earl-Leigh said…
Good luck transitioning into a new year. Your room is adorable!
jellybelly said…
Good to here you've got the future planned. Love the lamp in the corner :)

Visiting from Friday Bloghop!

The Twerp and I

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection