End of the Week Thoughts!

The first week of college is over. I have many thoughts running through my mind about this semester.

I think during this semester, I will have less stress then my previous years in college. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays are my free days. Most of my classes are either on Monday and Wednesday.  I don't work weekends, which gives me even more time to do homework. But I am excited about finishing the last of my social work classes. I am taking Policy, Statics II, Social Work in Christian and Leadership and Development class.

I have to say, I LOVE my room. It is big and I have a ceiling fan. Only thing that is different from my previous dorm, is I don't have the view of the river.  Which can look like this in the morning:



I am excited because soon I will be applying to grad school. I have chosen University of Maryland, in Baltimore, Temple University, Morgan State, and Clark Atlanta. I do know I want to move to Maryland, so I am hoping to get into a school in MD. Only time will tell. I am not worry to much because I have a very good GPA, especially good in-house GPA.

Since I was a Freshmen, I have always had a TV show I would watch on my computer. I watch the seasons of Monk, Lost, My Wife and Kids, Family Matters, The Office, and A Different World. I need to find a show that I can watch for the rest of this semester. I have been using Hulu.com to find shows to watch.

Can anyone suggest a TV show I can watch online?

Comments

Steph said…
i don't know if you can get it on hulu, but my husband and i have been watching the cosby show on netflix and it's been great!
Nicole weaver said…
Asia,

Thanks for joining my blog. I am returning a follow. My daughter is a senior in college at Pepperdine in Malibu.

Nicole Weaver
http://mysisterismybestfriend.blogspot.com
Alyssa said…
I'm planning on applying to grad schools either this year or next year (depending on how my GRE looks!) so I wish you the best of luck! Stopping by from TLB Tea Party. I hope you have a great weekend!
Judy said…
There are days I miss college life, and I'm glad you're enjoying your semester thus far :). I love to watch NCIS and NCIS LA on Hulu...a new season should be starting soon. I also enjoy "In Plain Sight" and "Covert Affairs."

I'm a new follower through Monday Mingle. I would love it if you stopped by my blog sometime (What I Live For)!
globetracer said…
I just got a whole bunch of recommendations. I also watch shows online while I'm at school. First I will recommend Parenthood, it's a show about a family and all their inter-relationships outside of the family. Very interesting.

http://www.nbc.com/parenthood/

The second show I just started watching this week- it's called Once Upon A Time. It's basically about a spin the fairy tales that we all know and loved as a child- There's Snow White and the Queen,Prince Charming, except they all live in the real world as well and they don't know they are fairy tales characters. http://abc.go.com/watch/once-upon-a-time/SH55126545

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection

Malawi Mission Trip 2016