Keep It Short: Six Words or less

Live for something, don't waste life.


Taken by me in Fall 09


Comments

Carrie said…
I love the six word memoirs. You'd think it was simple, how hard can writing six words be, right? But it is so difficult to craft.

visiting from Lady Bloggers
Those are 6 great words to live by...
Staci said…
Pictures and quotes are 2 of my favorite things... so glad I found your blog. Thank you for stopping by mine and sharing. New GFC follower too! :)
Mrs. Pancakes said…
I like words that are powerful. Lovely picture too!
Mrs. Pancakes said…
Lovely words and the picture is awesome too!
Alicia said…
Great words of wisdom!
Judy said…
Simply beautiful!
Luna Tsuki said…
beautiful

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...