Question

“Are we in love with God or just His stuff?” Francis Chan



Comments

Melanie Ski said…
LOVE Francis Chan, he is so very motivational! Love your blog, glad to find it on the Friday Hop! I am a Christian Mama of 6 and it is always a blessing to find young people living for Christ. My degree is in Social Work also!! You can see my book review blog at www.melanieski.blogspot.com
WarmSunshine said…
Hi... thanks for visiting and linking up with me at the perfect line. Returning the favor and following you back :)
Laura said…
ooh, Francis Chan. His book Crazy Love really made me think. seriously.
Mr. Jimn said…
I'm fairly new to Francis Chan, I read his Crazy love book, and it definitely had me thinking. As for answering your question, I think too often we love His stuff, almost more then we love Him. Like I know I often don't realize how much stuff I put before God until someone points it out. So, this itself is a reminder to me that I must have God first and everything else falls in line behind.
Pooch said…
Beautiful, evocative post.

:)
Mia Rivel said…
lovely blog

-Mia xo
http://naturezfinest.blogspot.com/
Alli said…
I LOVE Francis Chan! I got to see him last month at a festival, he was amazing:)
♥God bless! ♥Alli
Asia said…
Thsnks evertone for the feedback.

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...