Hello Again!

It's been a long time since I wrote on this blog and I am back for a quick update. As seen in the last post, I got accepted into Temple University MSW Social Work program. I am super excited!!! Lately I have been working trying to save up as much money as I can. I am also looking for apartments in Philadelphia, PA because I am looking to move there in the next month or two. Next Monday, I have a few places I will be looking at and I can't wait. Time is going so fast and I know it might seem crazy but I am ready to go back to school. I just want to learn and grow as a future social worker. I am looking forward to the next stages of my life. I am trusting the God who loves me and knows what kind of journey is ahead of me.

Comments

Alex B.H. said…
Cool! Social Work is an excellent way to serve God through loving and helping people.

Alex B.H.
Scribere Est Agere
Melissa Naasko said…
Hey, I stopped over from "Not Less Than Everything". Congratulations on getting into grad school!
Asia said…
Thanks!
Not Alone said…
Hello your blog is cool keep it up God bless. Can you please help me get mine out there more please notalone0323.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...