End of a Chapter and on to the next one....

I have some good news, I got a call back about a job working with children. I have my interview next week in Philadelphia. I am truly grateful and happy. Keep me in prayers about this job. I have so much I have to do this week for my Social Work Masters program. I have to write an essay about my immediate and long-term goals as a professional social worker. I am very excited. I feel like everything is going so fast and another chapter of my life is starting. I am also happy to say graduation is tomorrow! I can't believe how time goes by us. I will miss Nyack College for so many reasons. I am happy that I went to a Christian college because it helped me in my walk with God through smalls groups and women that mentor me. I developed as a person, as I worked through a lot of issues especially during my childhood. I am thankful for the friends and the journey I went through. I am leaving Nyack but happy for what is next. I am going to trust in God and know that no matter what He is in control.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...