Need A Break!!!

I know I haven't posted much on here and that is because I am busy. School has already started and it has been very intense and a lot of work in a short amount of time (six weeks). I really like living here in Philadelphia, school and work but I need to focus. I have decided that I will stay off of blogger and facebook. I want to focus finishing my Masters, work, church and most importantly my relationship with God. I hope to be back in the year 2013 of January.

Please pray for me, as I pray for you all (continue to leave prayer request in my email box).


Thanks

Asia



Comments

Really cute blog you've got! I have a Swedish blog and you are very welcome to visit :) http://carroblogg.blogspot.com
Eda said…
I loved your blog and photos.
Alexi George said…
What is your Masters degree in? Its all a part of what God has in store for you. Keep trusting Him.
A Castle said…
Great blog, is good to keep your priorities right. Well done.
Amad Prayitno said…
May you be blessed with great happiness,much love,and good health.
I would love to hear from you so please feel free to express yourself .

http://www.salambisnis.com

information list

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection

Malawi Mission Trip 2016