Journal Entries #1

I have decided that I will put up weekly post on my journal entries. I started my first journal in 2008 and as of 2013 I have 8 journals. My journals are my prayers to God, thoughts about life and school. My journals are full of prayers, sadness, struggles, confessions, fears and joys. I hope that my entries will be a testament of who God is and how amazing He is. I know sometimes we forget who God is and how good He is.  I like to use these post to reflect on what God is has done and continues to do in my life. I hope these post are encouragements.

Week 1: Trust
Abba, Good morning. Thank you for waking me up this day.....I might not always understand but You are God, I can't expect you to do what I want you to do on my terms .....I pray that I will remember that You know much more than I. I trust You. I am putting my trust in a faithful God. Thank You Abba. Love You. I pray that I will always love, trust and surrender to You. Invade my life. Be the center of my life.
 
11/14/2008 

Comments

Misstarii said…
Amen!
I used to write journal entries more like letters to God..it healed me.
This is beautiful. Periodically I look back at my journal entries just to see how far I've come or if I have relapsed. Sometimes they inspire me to write more about them.
Asia said…
Thanks ladies for the comments. I agree that journals to God is something that has healed me abnd shows a journey in our walk

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...