Journal Entry #6- Desires

Abba, Thank You for everything. I know I am here because of You....so teach me to number my days, to walk in Your ways. To live this life for You...I pray to grow in patience, diligence and live in obedience to Your Word. As a young woman, I don't want to live in foolishness, to give into my flesh because the temptation is strong. I know You are my God and will always help me. I don't have the desires I use to have. My desires is You. To know You for myself, to have a relationship with You. I don't want to waste the time I have. Time goes by fast, before I  know it I will be 30 years old. Use me Abba, now as You can. I pray in Your name. Amen.

1/8/09
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection

Malawi Mission Trip 2016