Journal Entry # 9 -Life is Unknown.

Abba, Good morning. I hear the birds this morning and they are beautiful. Your love is beautiful. I cannot believe how much You love us. I cannot help but think, time and time I have failed such a sinner saved by Your grace. I ask that You please make me new, wash me, free up my mind and heart of things that will not bring glory to Your name. I ask for grace in my life, that your lead my life and take control. I am young and I am clueless about the future. But You, God I rest in, my provider, and my strength. I love You so much.

2.28.09
 
 
 
I wrote this in college in NY and now I live in Philadelphia. There are struggles in my life now that I am going through. I have cried and felt frustrated but one thing I am sure about is my God. He is my strength and refuge. I don't know what is next in my life and when this storm in my life will be over but God is faithful no matter what I go through, it is good to know that God is still in control and His eyes are on me.
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...