Inspire Me Monday

 God's Word:
 
 Trust in Him at all times you people.
Pour out your heart before Him.
God is a refuge for us
Psalm 62:8 

Why are you cast down, O my soul?
And why are you disquieted within me?
Hope in God; For I shall yet praise Him.
The help of my countenance and my God.
Psalm 42: 11

Wait on the Lord; Be of  good courage,
and He shall strengthen your heart.
 Wait, I say, on the Lord
Psalm 27:14

Quotes:
 
The decision's you're making today will impact your tomorrows-
 Priscilla Shirer
 
Idleness is but the devils home for temptation and for unprofitable, distracting musings.
 John Piper

Faith isn't the ability to believe long and far into the misty future.
It's simply taking God at His Word and taking the next step.
~ Joni Erickson Tada

Music:


 
 
 
Photography: love taking pictures
 
 
 
 
 
Join the Inspire Me Monday
  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection

Malawi Mission Trip 2016