Did you get the job?

This past Tuesday I received a called from Philadelphia Corporation for Aging that I got the position as a Service Coordinator. I am so happy and excited, really shocked. But I thank God, that by His grace that I got the position. I will be working with older adults 65 and older who are terminally ill or disabled. I start on March 31st and I love that my job is four blocks away from me. I can't wait to start my first job as a social worker. I have been reading books from college on working with the elderly, interviewing and writing case notes. I figure I should use the time wisely because I will be working as a social worker. I thank you all who prayed and offer your encouragement. God is good, faithful and a provider.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Malawi Mission Trip 2016

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection