10: Ten Things I Love about Me

Today's prompt: List 10 things you love about yourself! Let's kick that negative self-talk outta here!




1. My Creativity in Drawing and Photography 
2. My size and height. I love the short and tiny me.
3. I am a Christian. A sinner saved by Grace.
4. My love for reading. I can read 5 books at time and enjoy them individually. 
5.Good listener. I really enjoy listening to others. Might seem weird when I am quiet and everyone talking. I just love to listen. 
6. I am a Social Worker. I love helping others. 
7. I am a learner. I am always wanting to know more about life around me
8. My love for children. I have learned so much from being around children and from being in my social work classes. Children are a gift. 
9. I am organized. I love to have things together at work and at home.
10. My open-mindedness. Willing to learn and try new things at-least one time. 





What do you love about yourself? 




Brave Love Blog

Comments

Rachel said…
I love how much you value children!

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection