11: My Inspiration

Today's Prompt How do you stay inspired? Who inspires you the most?


Inspired By:

Memorizing Scripture 
 Proverbs 3: 5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him 
InAnd He shall direct your paths.

Revive Our Heart Radio
I really enjoy listening to Nancy Leigh Demoss 
and the other guest she brings on her radio 
Every morning I am inspired.

Photography Artist 
I don't have any specific photographer. I love to learn different techniques. 
                                
                           Pinterest 
Inspired by Natural Hair, Social Work Topics, Fashion  and Cooking                                                    

                            Journaling My Thoughts                     
         I am able to clear my thoughts and get everything out privately      


                                     
                                     Join Blog-tember 

Brave Love Blog
    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...