13: Your current relationship status.

Today's Prompt: Your current relationship status. If dating/married, give us a glimpse of your story! If single, share about this special season.

Single Girl....


I can remember time and time, people asking me "why are you single?" or "do you have a boyfriend?" That question use to bother me but it does not now. I have accepted that I am single and I probably will be single for awhile. Being single is good and a blessing.

I found this time of singleness a blessing and a time I should use wisely. I have been using this time to involve myself in church and life group. Right now I am learning to be content where I am in my life. I am learning to live one day at a time, instead of trying to speed up time or always wondering what someone is doing. 

I wrote this quote in my journal on 4.19.2014. 

I do solemnly resolve to embrace my current season of life and will maximize my time in it. I will resist the urge to hurry through or circumvent any portion of my journey but will live with a spirit of contentment. 

 The Resolution for Women By Priscilla Shirer


This quote describe where I am in my singleness. I would love to be in the ministry of marriage but I am content. I just want to daily seek God and get closer to him. I will continue to pray for the opportunity and privilege to be in ministry of marriage, but I am happy to be single. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection