14: Why I blog?

Todays Prompt:  When did you start blogging and why?





I started to blog in the year 2005. I remember being in my High School library when I made the decision to blog. There was a lot of things going on in my life. I was dealing with depression, loneliness and being teased. I was a "new" Christian and starting to know God by going to church, praying  and reading the Bible. Over the years, my reasons for blogging have changed. At first, I just wanted a place to write out my thoughts and write about God and prayers.  I want my blog to be about God, life, prayers and journaling. I have grown a lot since my first blog post and in a way I think, blogging has shown my journey and growth in Christ Jesus. I hope this blog will be a place people are shown the love of God and can be encourage to keep following Christ. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...