15: My Mood.

 Make a mood board. Are you brainstorming a room re-do, or are you dreaming of glamping with gal-pals? Share a collage of any kind!







Squirrel: Waiting and just taking one day at a time. So much is going on at home, work and family. I'm waiting and staying encourage in the Lord. My dependence is in God, alone. 

Bible and Woman Praying: Reading the Bible and Prayer is on my heart. I just want to draw closer to Him through the good and bad. 

Laugh Often: Everyday is a blessing. Life is unpredictable and sometimes I do not want to laugh or cannot laugh. But I am learning to choose to think and dwell on God's faithful despite life disappoints. 

Bird: I just want to be alone, apart from everyone and everything that distracts me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection