8: My Love for Music

 Today's Prompt: Music that moves you. Are you a Spotify addict or a Pandora guru? Tell us your favorite artists/stations!


I have those random moments when I am lying down on my bed with my headphones and listening to music. I love all kinds of music and artist. 

I l love to listen to Kari Jobe, All Sons & Daughters, Kristian Stanfill, MercyMe, Hillsong, Mumford & Sons, Ascend the Hill, Andy Mineo, Trip Lee, Da Truth, Mali Music, Corinne Bailey Rae, Cece Winans, Leah Smith, Da Union, The Temptations, Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Luke James, Same Cooke, Otis Redding, Justin Timberlake, NSYNC. Emeli Sande. Selena. Brandy. TLC. Toni Braxton. 


My Favorites: 
Bethel: You Know Me


Once I was Lost by Kristian Stanfill 


Your Glory by All Sons & Daughters 




Brave Love Blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...