9: My Personality

Today's Prompt: Let's talk personality types. Introverted? Extroverted? Unsure-troverted? ;) If you know your Myers-Briggs type, tell us about it! If not, you can take this similar test and share your results.




I am a INTROVERT. I remember when I was younger, I though there was something wrong with my personality. I come from family (close and distant) who have strong personalities and are loud. There is nothing wrong with be loud but that was not me. I have come to love "me," I don't need to be more louder and have a strong personality. 

Every once in a while I need to RECHARGE. I need my alone time. Being around people all the time is draining. 

I love to LISTEN. So if I don't say anything, I am just listening, observing and thinking before I speak. I like to have some meaning with my words. 

I prefer to be in a SMALL groups. I don't like big crowds of people. I love to go out and have fun with people every once in awhile. 

I am NOT ANTISOCIAL. I just like to talk when I have something important to say. I am a Social Worker. I have to talk to people all day, introduce myself and get to know the people I will be working with. 

I prefer to be HOME with TEA and a MOVIE. I like outside but I love the comfort of my room or my home. 

My Other Personality Traits: 

Diligent. EASY Going. Reserved. CAUTIOUS. determine. Compassionate. Organized. HELPFUL. modest. Adaptable. OBSERVANT. creative. sensitive. Funny- at times. Intuitive. Suspicious-of people. Friendly.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...