Day 1: About The Author

Long time coming. It's been awhile since by last post and I have many times said "Today, will be the day I post on my post" but instead I could not think of what to post. Then, I saw this Blog-Tember with Brave Love from Healthy Living by Grace  from Facebook. I thought this 30 day Challenge would be a great start to posting daily. 

 So it it goes...............


Day 1 Today's prompt 

Imagine the front sleeve of a hard cover novel. Give us your “About the Author” so we can get to know one another, and for fun tell us what your imaginary novel would be about.






About the Author:


Born in the Heart Land of America - Kansas City Missouri, Asia is the founder of A Lady in the Making. She grew up in New York, where she would would received a Bachelor Degree in Social Work from Nyack College. The City of Brotherly Love, is where she calls home and received her Masters in Social Work. As of right now she serves the Aging Population of Adults who are terminally ill and have disabilities. 


This blog came to be, when she was in high school and wanted to share her love for Christ and love for prayer. Over the years, this blog showed the ups and downs of life but overall the hope Asia, has is to show her readers that God is able and more than enough. 

Extra more......

I am what some would call as quiet and that is true but really, I am observing and thinking about what is going on around me. My love for  photography started in high school in which I learned techniques and develop film. I wish to travel more....to go to Rome, Africa or Japan. I have a heart for children and animals. I cannot not stand to see children or animals being mistreated. I volunteer my time at my church Children Ministry working with toddlers. I hope to get a yorkie or shih tzu (one day soon).  I love to watch movies, right now I am finding myself watching Asian Films. Check out the trailers for Saving My Hubby,  or   Chocolate are some of my favorites. I also love to journal my prayers to God and sit and drink tea. I am one of those girls that rather be in a quiet place by the river or out taking pictures. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection