Day 5 A Passion....

Today's post is about my passion. I think of 

something I love and really enjoy. 



I am passionate about....



Social Work.....Helping Other's....Justice....Helping Those that are in Need!
Journaling...Writing Prayers to God...Bible Studies
Movies....Comedy...Thriller...Crime...Action...Drama
Jesus...Want to know More and More of Hiim. To LOVE Him more and more!
Reading....A BOOK and TEA is all I need
Traveling....California...Bahamas...Cruise TRIPS
Listening to Other's...LOVE to hear about peoples Life stories and TESTIMONIES
Photography.....Love to capture Beauty I see EVERYDAY
Learning...EVERYDAY is a chance to Learn something NEW




What are you passionate about?



Brave Love Blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...