SIX: Currently In September

A "currently..." post. Tell us what you're loving, hating, reading, 
eating, etc. 

Reading....
Bible-Book or Proverbs currently on Chapter 23

Alone with God: Rediscovering the Power and Passion of Prayer by John MacArthur 

Praying the Names of God by Ann Spangler

Listening....
Revive Our Hearts on the Topics on Joshua and Trusting in God

Eating....It has been very hot and I am eating salads with meat and fruit topping

Drinking...Chai Tea and Passion at Starbucks

Trying....spending time alone with God in my car in the morning and afternoon- reading the Bible, praying and journaling. 

Going...to the Rittenhouse Park to relax and people watching and dog watching. 

Wanting....to buy or adopt a dog. Such a long process. The dog will either be a Yorkie or Shih Tzu. 

Feeling...mix feelings about everything that is going on in my life. Just want to seat at His feet for direction

Hoping...to do well at work as I am at my Six-month probation. 

Starting...to limit the distractions in my life. Limit time on Social Media sites. 



What are you currently doing, loving, hating etc? 


Brave Love Blog



Comments

Jessica Miller said…
Yes yes yes to chai tea! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection