Journal Entry #11 - Staying Under Your Protection

Abba, In myself I am weak, in You I am strong. When I follow my ways I am left empty, confuse and prideful. I am learning about Your protection...how I want to stay under Your protection. I don't know much but You know all things and I want to follow you. Help me for I am lost and in need of Your direction and guidance.




7/18/09

  Keep me as the apple of your eye;

hide me in the shadow of your wings, Ps. 17:8

How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! And the children of men take refuge in the shadow of Your wings.  Ps. 36:7

Let me dwell in Your tent forever; Let me take refuge in the shelter of Your wings. Selah Ps. 61:4













Comments

Misstarii said…
Your journal entry are words I've written in my journal recently. Constantly praying to stay under His protection.
blogoratti said…
Very interesting thoughts.

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Malawi Mission Trip 2016

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection