Journal Entry # 12 - Frustrated


Abba I feel hopeless, weak and frustrated. I ask that you would help me. Take me and free up my mind of things that are not of You. Direct me,  Help me to remain strong in You. Let my heart always desire to be near to You.


4/10/09

It is good to know that we can be honest with God about how we feel and where we are in life. I have realize that God is patient and understanding. I wrote this journal entry when I was a undergraduate and I was frustrated with life and school. I don't know if the person reading this might have felt the same way. Life can be frustrating but God is always there. I pray you will  meditate daily on His Word.

Philippians 4:6-7
do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


Psalms  119:114
You are my hiding place and my shield; hope in your word.

Psalms  62:8
Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before him; God is a refuge for us. 

Psalms 3:3-4
But you, O Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head.
cried aloud to the Lord, and he answered me from his holy hill. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection