Malawi Mission Trip 2016

Its been two weeks since I have been back in America after being in Africa. I was able to go on a mission trip to Malawi. Since being back, I am still speechless. I can't find the words to explain my experience of being in Africa. The land is beautiful. The people are beautiful. The food is amazing. Some of the things I can take away from being in Malawi:

1) To be grateful.
There were days that we went without running water (could not take showers). I thought to myself that the Malawi people go through this all the time and I still see them praising God.
2) To Pray, Worship and Rejoice always.
I need to make up my mind daily to not let the world fill me up. I saw people walking for hours to get to church and while in church service praising God. I need to daily sit at the Lords feet and be with Him praying. 
3) I can live without social media.
During the trip we did not have much internet and we were okay.
Since being home, I have found myself sitting in silence and meditating on the scriptures.

I would love to go back to Malawi. It was a great time of growth and learning from the Lord.

Enjoy some of the pictures:














Comments

More grace dear.
May our service to the Lord bear much fruit. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection