Journal Entry #16 Why Do I Doubt You Lord?

Why is it that after seeing all we know to be true about You, we still doubt? Abba, please forgive me because I have seen your faithfulness time after time and still doubt you. Please help me to take you at your word. I have no reason to doubt You.
9/9/10

Time after time I have seen God's faithfulness in my life. His Word is true. He is not a man that he should lie. I can not compare man to God. He will never be distrusting the way people have shown themselves to be in my life. I am amazed that, at the right time he always showed Himself faithful and trusting. Through my job search, apartment search, being in school and even my finances, my God is faithful. I know I can depend on Him. 



Question:

Why do you think that you might doubt God?

What do you do to remind yourself of God's faithfulness?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Malawi Mission Trip 2016

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection