Journal Entry# 18: Pray I will run to You...

Abba, You have prefect knowledge of men. You know me better than anyone. You know my thoughts, struggles, secrets, hurts and fears. You know it all. Nothing is hidden from You. I pray that with this knowledge, that I will run to You. I will run to You when things are good and when things are bad. You are amazing God. 
                                                                                                                                    11/8/2010


Our God is all knowing. During the year of 2010, I was struggling with a lot and I would try to keep things to myself. I was struggling with my identify and had fears about the future. But I take comfort in knowing that I do not need to keep things I am struggling with to myself. It is so important that we as Christians, run to Him about everything. God knows it anyway. We all need to trust in Him. He does care about the things that concerns us. 



Scriptures

 Psalm 62:8 
          Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.

     Psalm 139:1-4
O Lord, you have examined my heart
    and know everything about me.
You know when I sit down or stand up.
You know my thoughts even when I’m far away.
You see me when I travel
and when I rest at home
You know everything I do.
 You know what I am going to say
even before I say it, Lord.

Comments

Tracy said…
Hi Asia, you are so right. We need to run to Him, always, in all things. Short and sweet and to the point. Great post.
God bless
Tracy

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...