Journal Entry#19: When my world is chaotic, You sustain me...

Abba... Looking back at everything, I know that you continue to show me who You are. Over the years You have shown me that You are merciful, gracious, provider, sovereign, loving, kind, and my sustainer. Thank You for showing me You.



11/14/2010


I wrote this during my undergraduate year at Nyack College. I had so many questions about my life and where I would end up. To be honest, I feared the future because I did not know what to expect. 

Something I would say to 22-year old Asia is that 

 God will work out His plans for your life and you can trust He is a good Father. He will be with, you never have to worry about being abandon or alone.



The Lord will work out his plans for my life—
    for your faithful love, O Lord endures forever.
    Don’t abandon me, for you made me.

 Ps. 138:8 NLT

The Lord says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life.
    I will advise you and watch over you
Ps. 32:8 NLT



If there were something you would say to your younger self, what would you say?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection

Malawi Mission Trip 2016